Be sure to check with the latest Whitepaper (PDF version) before purchasing the token.
What is the SocialGood Project?
SocialGood is the cryptocurrency that makes society better.
The expansion of holders will make its price higher.
Let's buy SocialGood and recommend it to your friends.
Let's make society better together!
We raised USD 30M from institutional investors (For US, SocialGood is for accredited investors,
registered with S.E.C.).
Now pre-sale for you!
Once you hold SocialGood, when you buy a product in the shop by USD or Euro or other fiat currency, you can get the Cashback by cryptocurrecy SoicalGood. Part of it is donated to a charitable organization as social contribution. The more you buy products, the more society becomes better.
Social Good Ecosystem (Marketplace)
・The total sales of alliance companies exceeded USD 2B.
・The number of SocialGood holders exceeded 32,000.
Let's buy SocialGood and recommend it to your friend!
- Summary of the Social Good Project
- A global social contribution ecosystem utilizing AI and blockchains
- World’s largest marketplace capable of covering all commerce
- Mechanisms for stably raising SocialGood price and value
- Realization of the global deployment of the Social Good Ecosystem™
- Token sales for ecosystem building
- Overview of team
6. Token sales for ecosystem building
(1) Token overview
Token name: SocialGood
Token abbreviation: SG
Ticker symbol: SG
Token is based on the Ethereum ERC-20 Token Standard.
Social Good Foundation filed Form D with the SEC on April 18, 2018, local time, in the United States.
ICO issuing entity: Social Good Foundation Inc.
18F, West tower, Otemachi First Square
1-5-1 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0004
SocialGood has the following functions:
- Cryptocurrency having settlement functions
- Cryptocurrency that can be sold via public markets (cryptocurrency exchanges)
- Right to participate in the Social Good Ecosystem™
- Right to obtain cash back payments with each buying action
- Enjoyment of spiritual returns via contributions to society with each buying action
- Asset properties (price increase can be expected via technology patent applications)
SocialGood is based on the Ethereum ERC-20 Token Standard.
(2) Use of funds
A breakdown of the usage of funds from the ICO (token sale) sale is shown below.
- Funding for ecosystem expansion and SocialGood price maintenance and liquidity assurance (reserve for sustaining credibility of the cryptocurrency, allotments to new business partners in each country, such as alliance companies and Managing Companie , PR to raise awareness, collaborations with cryptocurrency exchanges in each country, funds so companies can purchase their own tokens, compensation for customer introduction programs by affiliates, etc.)
- Allotments to consortium initial alliance companies and administrative offices and operation of global locations
- Expenses for outsourcing to major technology companies and for research and development
- Intellectual property and legal and regulatory compliance
Token holding percentages are as follows.
Social Good Foundation Inc. is able to issue tokens, after the token sale, within the issuance upper limit (210 Million SocialGood) to cope with the cashback demand which will increase in accordance with the growth of the Social Good Ecosystem™. In other words, unissued tokens that are not yet distributed in the market are called “reserve”.
Token holding percentages will be 32% to purchasers of token via sales, 6% to partners, 6% to the team, 4% to Ambassador Program users and 52% for the reserve as the facility of additional issuance of tokens, that are not yet issued in the sales period, in order to cope with cashback demand increase by the Social Good Ecosystem™ growth. With regard to the 6% allotment to the team, it is locked up. And after the sale in 4 years, the lock up will be released by a quarter of the 6% per year. With regard to the 6% allotment to partners, we will determine whom to be given for the sake of the Social Good Ecosystem™ growth within the allotment limit regardless of the sales period.
Token holding percentages above are calculated based on the maximum amount of SocialGood issuance. If there happen to be any unsold and/or unallocated tokens they will be cancelled after the token sale ends and so they will be placed into the reserve, undistributed in the market.
(3) Selling conditions
Issuance number for Token Sale: 68,000,000 SocialGood
Hard Cap: $500 Million equivalent. If the total sales amount reaches the $500 Million equivalent, sales are closed. And if there happen to be any unsold and/or unallocated tokens they will be cancelled after the token sale ends and will be placed into the reserve. The reason that the hard cap is set at $500 Million is that it will be beneficial for initial token holders to mark 2% of the total SocialGood Demand $25 Billion, as is explained in the previous chapter.
Settlement currencies at time of token sale: ETH, BTC, USD
Minimum purchase at time of token sale: 1SocialGood
Maximum purchase at time of token sale: No limit
SG issuance number: 210,000,000 SocialGood
Sales price: Token price is USD $10 per one SocialGood.
(4) Token sales process
Token will be sold to investors outside Japan to, Sunday, December 23, 2018.
The token sales to investors in Japan, on the other hand, will be carried out through cryptocurrency exchanges when the regulatory environment over such Japanese exchangers and exchange business is cleared.
Social Good is, therefore, scheduled to be listed on cryptocurrency exchanges (domestic exchanges operated in Japan and overseas exchanges operated outside Japan) at some time in the period from December 2018 to the end of September 2019. The Social Good Foundation Inc. has already acquired a number of listing consents from exchanges, on which, with these consents, SocialGood will be officially listed within a week or so immediately after the Social Good Foundation Inc.expresses the listing requests formally. The listings on exchanges are planned and scheduled to be at the same time, both Japanese and non-Japanese (outside Japan), triggered by the Japanese listings.
For investors who buy more than the equivalent of USD $1 Million in tokens, discount prices may be applicable on a case-by-case basis. There will be some cases of discount for retail investors. A hard cap will be triggered when the total amount of issuance is recognized to be reaching the USD $500 Million equivalent as the result of the daily calculation and summation of sales. There will be no refunds of amounts paid to us by purchasers. We will not return any cryptocurrencies or cash whatsoever once it is paid to the Social Good Foundation Inc. “Claim” refers to the work of notifying us (SGF) of an Ethereum Wallet by which a purchaser will receive SocialGood. We will start disclosing the Claim function accordingly and we will send SocialGood to the Ethereum Wallet of which we have been notified by the time of the very first token listing at the exchange. And, we will carry out “token split” of 1:10 for investors who expressed their intentions to buy SocialGood, completed registrations and then finished notifications of Wallets,and for participants in the Ambassador Program who cleared relevant conditions by October 31, 2018, in order to avoid their disadvantages compared to investors who did so after such date.