What is the SocialGood Project?
SocialGood is the cryptocurrency that makes society better.
The expansion of holders will make its price higher.
Let's buy SocialGood and recommend it to your friends.
Let's make society better together!
We raised USD 30M from institutional investors (For US, SocialGood is for accredited investors,
registered with S.E.C.).
Now pre-sale for you!
Once you hold SocialGood, when you buy a product in the shop by USD or Euro or other fiat currency, you can get the Cashback by cryptocurrecy SoicalGood. Part of it is donated to a charitable organization as social contribution. The more you buy products, the more society becomes better.
Social Good Ecosystem (Marketplace)
・The total sales of alliance companies exceeded USD 2B.
・The number of SocialGood holders exceeded 40,000.
Let's buy SocialGood and recommend it to your friend!
- Summary of the Social Good Project
- A global social contribution ecosystem utilizing AI and blockchains
- World’s largest marketplace capable of covering all commerce
- Mechanisms for stably raising SocialGood price and value
- Realization of the global deployment of the Social Good Ecosystem™
- Token sales for ecosystem building
- Overview of team
1. Summary of the Social Good Project
(1) Global social contribution ecosystem
The Social Good Project is a global activity based on a vision of “improving society” that transcends national, racial, religious, and cultural differences, and in which all people around the world can participate.
Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, and Warren Buﬀett provided more than half the assets of People actively working to “improve society” (Photos are from Wikipedia)
The traditional capitalist structure is divided into “shareholders (investors),” “consumers,” and “society.” Shareholders alone enjoy most of the fruits of global economic development (Thomas Piketty). Social Good is a project designed to solve this problem.
The Social Good Project targets global expansion of the world’s first social contribution token ecosystem (Social Good Ecosystem™) using the SocialGood cryptocurrency. The more participants do what they like within this autonomously distributed Social Good Ecosystem™, which utilizes AI and blockchains, the more they can improve society.
Each time holders of SocialGood purchase items from companies participating in the Social Good Ecosystem™, they automatically receive a cash back payment of some percentage of the purchase price. Cashback exchanges are done through the “SocialGood Cashback” service (which was started in March of 2019). Simultaneously, an AI algorithm provides part of the cash back payment as economic support to organizations contributing to society globally. The SocialGood cryptocurrency is designed in such a way that its asset value is expected to increase, providing value for participating in the ecosystem from the outside, so that the ecosystem will grow automatically. This provides a win-win-win for consumers, companies, and society. International patent applications have already been submitted for this mechanism.
The Social Good Ecosystem™ will grow automatically. Economic activities based on the desires and self-fulfillment of individuals eventually become co-creative and cooperative and are thus automatically tied to realizing the development and social contribution of the ecosystem as a whole.
(2) Expectation of surpassing Bitcoin through ESG investments by institutional investors
As a milestone of its presence, the SocialGood cryptocurrency target is planned to surpass Bitcoin’s total market value in the long run (Bitcoin:$190.6 Billion as of March 4, 2018 according to CoinMarketCap). To achieve this goal, SocialGood is determined to continue efforts including the promotion of securitization such as registering with the ETF, etc., to become the target of investment for large institutional investors.
The SocialGood cryptocurrency, which supports ecosystems that contribute to society, due to its nature, is the target (asset class) of ESG investments by large institutional investors. In June 2018, right after the announcement of the Project, SocialGood raised $30 Million from institutional investors who were attracted to the vision of SocialGood. (“The Cryptocurrency “SocialGood” raises 3.3 billion yen from overseas investors.”by Sankei Shimbun, October 1, 2018.)
The acronym ESG is formed using the first letters of the words Environment, Social, and Governance and is currently drawing the attention of the investment industry. This attention was initially triggered by the “Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI)” proposed by Mr. Kofi Atta Annan, Secretary-General of the United Nations. Over 1,700 institutional investors and management companies worldwide have already voluntarily signed on to ESG investments under the PRI being promoted by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC).
Japan’s Government Pension Investment Fund (GPIF), the world’s largest pension fund, has also signed on to ESG. If SocialGood becomes a target of ESG investments, it will likely have a significant impact on the SocialGood price.
The total assets under management by the top 500 largest management companies in the world are $81.2 Trillion (according to Willis Towers Watson, 2016).
SocialGood could surpass the total market value of Bitcoin ($240 Billion as of December 2017) even if, from the perspective of ESG investments, only 0.3% of institutional investor funds flow to it through direct investment or ETF conversion. It is reasonable to expect institutional investors to purchase, as a part of their portfolios, SocialGood as a portion of their alternative investments.
SocialGood plans to announce “SocialGood ETF” to the market in July 2020. It is expected to be made possible because the SocialGood Team lines up such remarkably talented and experienced professionals, such as Toshio Nishimura, Former Managing Director of Citigroup with a record of conducting business with affluent institutional investors, and Naoki Yokoyama, ex-Managing Director of Nikko Securities (now SMBC Nikko Securities Inc.), ex-President of a SBI Group company, and former member of various Japanese governmental financial regulatory committees, e.g., the corporate financial regulation research committee.
(3) Mechanism for increasing the price and value of the SocialGood cryptocurrency
In conclusion, in the Social Good Ecosystem™, the price of the SocialGood cryptocurrency works as a mechanism at which it increases as more holders purchase goods from alliance companies.
First, when SocialGood cryptocurrency holders purchase goods at an alliance company, a portion of the purchased amount is cashed back to them. The cashback is paid by the operating company in SocialGood cryptocurrency (for example, 10%). The SocialGood operating company receives a successful outcome fee for attracting new customers from alliance companies in legal currency (for example, 12%). The operating company, using it as capital, purchases SocialGood from the marketplace and then gives a portion of this as cashback to the holder.
For example, supposed that the holder purchases USD100 worth of clothes from an alliance company. Then you will get SocialGood equivalent to USD 10, assuming that the rate at that time is 1 SocialGood = 10 dollars. If the holder requests, the SocialGood operating company can guarantee a purchasing rate of 1 SocialGood = 10 dollars, which is the rate at the time of shopping (various conditions apply at the time of purchase). If at the cryptocurrency exchange 1 SocialGood = 10 dollars or more, the holder will most likely sell the SocialGood in the market. On the other hand, the holder may expect the value of the token to rise in the future so instead of exchanging them they may hold on to them over the long term.
As this mechanism continues, the more consumers shop in their legal currency within the ecosystem, the sales of alliance companies will continue to increase, a portion of the sales will be handed over to the SocialGood operator as a successful outcome fee, and SocialGood operators will continue to buy SocialGood from the market using the legal currency at hand. While the supply of SocialGood is limited, the purchase demand of SocialGood will continue to increase, and as a result, the price of SocialGood is expected to rise.
Mechanism that can reasonably be expected to increase the Price of the SocialGood cryptocurrency
Such positive circulation will enable the SocialGood price to increase stably and will enable the Social Good Ecosystem™ to grow smoothly and sustainably over the long term, which will sustain support for organizations that contribute to society, thus enabling society to be improved in a sustainable manner. The mechanism has been aligned as the patent application for a “token ecosystem patent” already submitted in Japan and the US, and the international patent in accordance with the PCT (Patent Cooperation Treaty) has been also submitted.
The purpose of the sale of these tokens is to raise funds to expand and maintain the ecosystem. One of the main ways the funds procured will be used is to use the SocialGood, which is granted free of charge to the holder, based on the exchange rate at the time they are granted, as reserves for purchasing guarantee by the operating company. Another way they will be used is for advertisement promotion and promotional expenses to increase users of the SocialGood Cashback service. The more the number of users increases, the more the cashback amount increases, and the more the cashback amount increases, the demand to buy SocialGood will increase and the more the value of SocialGood is expected to rise.
The MVP in the Project has already been completed and the "SocialGood Cashback" service, which started in March of 2019. There are 40,000 users worldwide (as of January 2019). Both EC sites and real stores have already agreed to participate as franchise stores, and the total sales of the real stores that have expressed an interest to be franchise companies has reached a total of more than $2 Billion. For that milestone to be cleared, the strong point was the patent submitted in January 2018, titled “The International Business Model Patent with regard to the cashback system based on cryptocurrency and token technology.”
(4) Social Good as a platform with a network effect and as a global brand
In this paper, SocialGood is used to refer to a cryptocurrency, but the “Social Good” brand encompasses various images, like the “Apple” brand does. Social Good is an activity that contributes to society, an ecosystem, a consumer service, a marketplace, an investment target, and a cryptocurrency.
Therefore, Social Good is not related to a nationality, race, or culture. It is a global brand for creating trust, empathy, enthusiasm, goodwill, and gratitude.
From a platform perspective, Social Good has the following characteristics.
- Just like Apple, and Amazon, the Social Good Ecosystem™ is a B-to-C matching platform with a network effect.
- Just like Uber and Airbnb, the Social Good Ecosystem™ is a sharing economy business specialized for data and networks and with no tangible assets.
- From the perspective of marketplaces using recommendation engines, Social Good is a decentralized marketplace, as compared to Amazon, which organizes products from around the world in a centralized manner.
From a consumer service perspective, Social Good has the following characteristics.
- Social Good is a service with which consumers make routine contact every time they shop. Like Google and Amazon, Social Good is a high-frequency consumer service.
- Social Good is a smartphone app that provides cash back payments with a single tap. Unlike the large US cash back website EBATES (annual turnover of $9.7 Billion and annual growth rate of over 45%), which is limited to the mail-order of registered products, Social Good is a service where cash back payments can be received in real life and EC through all types of buying opportunities, including everything from merchandise and services to high-priced products, such as houses and vehicles, that require face-to-face sales via sales representatives.
- Social Good has a mechanism whereby content is automatically posted on an existing SNS, such as Facebook or Twitter, when donations and product purchases are made and is a service that viralizes transactions each time it is used to improve awareness.
- Social Good is addictive like Facebook and Coca-Cola, which stimulate the brain’s desire for self- approval and sugar. The Social Good experience completes both cash back payments (economic return) and donations (spiritual return) and is triggered at the time of purchase when buyers are prone to a sense of accomplishment. Receiving money causes a secretion of adrenaline, and altruistic activity causes a secretion of oxytocin in the brain. Both of these are pleasure substances. Since Social Good promotes both pleasure substances simultaneously, it creates a strong sense of pleasure in the brain.
From a social positioning perspective, Social Good has the following characteristics.
- Participating in Social Good conveys to society that Social Good is useful to society, just like when Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk announce donations.
- The Social Good Ecosystem™ ties individuals, companies, and society via a win-win-win.
- Social Good is an activity that uses technology to move society in a positive direction.
To such characteristics, Social Good adds wealth characteristics.
From a wealth positioning perspective, Social Good has characteristics like those given below.
- Like gold, the SocialGood cryptocurrency is an asset with a market value, and it can be traded via a cryptocurrency exchange and converted to cash at any time.
- Additionally, since the price of the currency is constantly fluctuating, it constantly attracts the interest of SocialGood holders.
- Just like a commercial building in a prime location, the SocialGood cryptocurrency is something to be carefully held over the long term as an asset whose price can be expected to increase in the future.
As a result, Social Good creates a user experience and brand value that are completely different from general products and services.