SocialGood has already acquired a number of listing consents from exchanges, on which, with these consents, SocialGood will be officially listed within a week or so immediately after the Social Good Foundation Inc.expresses the listing requests formally.
Social Good Foundation filed Form D with the SEC on April 18, 2018, local time, in the United States.
- Token name: SocialGood
- Token abbreviation: SG
- The Maximum sales number for Token Sale: 68,000,000 SocialGood
- Hard Cap: USD $500 Million equivalent.
- Settlement currencies at time of token sale: ETH, BTC, USD
- Minimum purchase at time of token sale: 1 SocialGood
- Maximum purchase at time of token sale: No limit
- SocialGood issuance number: 210,000,000 SocialGood
- Sales price: Token price is USD $10 per one SocialGood
SocialGood is developed with ERC-20 (Ethereum Request for Comments: Token Standard #20) based on Ethereum.Tokens have a function as membership rights. You can join the Social Good Ecosystem™ by purchasing tokens. Please see the Whitepaper for details
The Social Good Foundation Inc. can issue tokens within the issuance upper limit after the token sale based on the growth of the ecosystem (issuance upper limit: 210 Million SocialGood).
The token allocation plan, in the meantime, is based on the maximum issuance number in the situation in which token issuance and allocations for partners (such as alliance companies, franchising companies, and technology development partner companies) are smoothly processed.
Any unsold and/or unallocated tokens they will be cancelled after the token sale ends and will be placed into the reserve.